Automotive Association Supplier both for motor vehicle and motorcycle Indonesia
History of GIAMM
• February 9, 1973 establised AAPCOMI (Association Automotive Parts & Components Manufacturing Indonesia)
• January 31, 1974 changed to GIAM (Gabungan Industri Alat-Alat Mobil)
• May 14, 1981 changed to GIAMM (Gabungan Industri Alat-Alat Mobil & Motor – Indonesian Automotive Parts & Components Industries Association)
• March 14, 2018 changed to GIAMM (Perkumpulan Industri Alat-Alat Mobil & Motor – Indonesian Automotive Parts & Components Industries Association)
The philosophy of GIAMM is based on PANCASILA and the 1945
Constitution of the Nation and its amendment.
The Vision of GIAMM is “to promote the development and the welfare of automotive component industry in Indonesia to be competitive internationally”.
The Mission of GIAMM are :
• To establish communication among members on matters affecting the industry.
• To build a consultation forum with government and other institutions domestically and overseas in relation to matters on automotive industry development.
• To promote the expansion of Indonesian component market domestically and overseas through joint promotion program and partnership.